My Grandmother loves to cut out newspaper articles, which she thinks might be of interest, and mail them to me.
The most recent? Online dating… TINDER
If you don’t know what Tinder is and my 86-year-old, non-internet using Grandmother does, than check yourself!
Here’s some tips for DUDES to help you build more matches…..
1. Don’t post selfies of your mid section no matter how nice your body is…. weird
2. No photos of you with kids..instant turn off
3. Why do you have to post a photo of you with a girl? Aren’t you looking for a new girl? Don’t need to prove a point that you are capable of hanging out with the opposite sex. Have you heard of the crop tool?
4. At least one face shot…without sunglasses!
5. Skip the photos of you holding guns…. a little romance?
6. if you must post a photo of you and your beloved dog, make sure it is not your profile picture, towards the end instead. Isn’t the whole point of tinder is so you get a girl to sleep with instead of cuddling your dog?